Are you looking for someone to handle bookkeeping for your small business? If the answer is yes, it’s best to choose a bookkeeper that is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. A Certified ProAdvisor knows the ins and outs of the powerful and useful software, and can help keep your books in order, which translates to a more financially stable business. Why should you choose a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor?
- In most cases, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are trained CPAs, accountants and other professionals who have spent years studying and learning how to handle small business finances.
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have completed a comprehensive and thorough QuickBooks training course and exam in order to be certified.
- They can help get you started on the right foot with aiding in set-up, proper training and even troubleshooting.
- Certified ProAdvisors can help provide the best guidance to help you have the highest satisfaction from using QuickBooks.
- A Certified ProAdvisor knows how to get the most out of the software.
If you’re looking to get the most out of QuickBooks for your small business bookkeeping, consider contacting Michael J. Yuda, CPA LLC, in Honolulu, Hawaii. There’s no better QuickBooks ProAdvisor in Hawaii, than Michael J. Yuda to help learn the ins and outs of QuickBooks. With personalized service and attention to your unique business, Michael J. Yuda can help provide only the best and most experienced QuickBooks bookkeeping services! Contact us today!
You’ve probably heard it time and time again, but saving money could be one of the most important things you can do in your life. There are a variety of great reasons as to why saving money is a great long term decision. You may or may not have enough money to pay for everything you need now, but taking the initiative to save money is never a bad idea. Here are a few great reasons to start saving now!
- Emergency: It’s a great idea to set a fund aside to cover unexpected expenses that may arise. Surprise expenses like car repairs, sudden job loss, and medical emergencies are things that can happen, and having an emergency surplus of cash handy is a smart way to ensure you’ll be able to handle the hardships.
- Retirement: The sooner you begin saving money for retirement, the less you will have to save in the future. Starting a retirement fund early is a great way to build financial stability in your older years. It’s a wise decision to contribute up to what your employer matches, and then gradually contribute more of your gross income.
- Buying a House: Saving money to make a down payment on a house could be one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. If you’re able to save enough to pay the down payment up front, you can cut out the stress of loans and avoid high interest rates.
- Education: Whether hoping to obtain a master’s or doctorate degree, or send your children to college, saving now is a great way to guarantee you don’t lose your shirt with student loans and high tuition prices.
There are many different reasons to save money! If you’re unsure on how to handle your finances, consider seeking out a CPA! If you’re looking for a CPA in Hawaii, don’t hesitate to contact Michael J. Yuda today!
In today’s technological world, almost everyone is a smart phone user! We know Angry Birds is fun and all, but did you know apps exist that can actually help get your finances in order? If you’re trying to keep track of your finances by saving receipts and using a notepad and paper, it’s time to consider going digital! Below are some of the best personal finance apps you should download onto your smart phone!
- Mint: Mint is the powerhouse of personal finance applications. This app, designed by Intuit is 100% free and allows you to enter checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and investment accounts and provides a useful and comprehensive picture of your financial health. It’s like having a CPA in your pocket, but not quite as good!
- Personal Capital: Similar to Mint, this app allows you to manage your bank, credit and investment accounts all in one place. Personal Capital is great for those who just want a snapshot of their finances without a lot of bells and whistles.
- Debt Minder: If you’re burdened by large loan repayments, keep track of them with Debt Minder. This app is available on the iPhone for $0.99, and allows you to keep track of balances and accrued interest. Using color coded graphics and charts, Debt Minder provides an excellent snapshot of where your money is going.
With a plethora of personal finance apps available, keeping track of your financial health has never been more convenient. However, if your financial troubles are more extreme and you’re looking for a CPA in Hawaii, contact Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC!