Would you believe that being a CPA might be one of the most important jobs today? It’s no secret that the world is always getting more and more complicated, and financial concerns are the driving backbone of these complications. Over the last few decades, CPA’s have been responsible for handling many major issues for the government and even some of the world’s biggest corporations and organizations. A CPA knows the inner workings of the companies and clients they work for, and can effectively create and analyze financial information to see where a company or client is and where they need to go. A CPA is almost like a financial James Bond, always on top of the situation and an expert in the field. Without CPA’s, the business world would crumble.
Many businesses rely on a CPA to help guide them with investments, budget and even decide on expanding a company or waiting until more fiscally strong. It’s undeniable that a CPA may be one of the most important components of any business. Regardless of whether you’re part of a giant corporation, or just a small start-up company, it’s essential to hire a CPA that will help make important and often crucial decisions involving your finances. Skimping accounting can affect an entire business sector, and cause major problems. Finances and accounting are crucial to the success and stability of the business world, and a CPA is the nucleus of any business, as they can help control a businesses’ growth much like a cell.
If you’ve been patiently waiting near the mailbox for your tax refund you’re probably not alone. Some may have already received their refund check, but there are still people waiting diligently for their check! Sure, it’s great to have that extra money in your pocket, but before you go out and spend it on a shopping spree or expensive vacation, consider using this money for more important things! Here are a few helpful suggestions to get the most out of your tax refund check:
- Take household expenses into mind and figure out how far ahead you can be if you use your refund to pay them off.
- Consider the benefits of establishing and creating an emergency fund that can cover expenses in the event of an emergency or even a pay freeze. In the wake of paycheck squeezes and lay-offs, saving your tax refund could provide a blanket in the event that your personal finances take a hit.
- Pay down credit card or loan debt. With the extra money, you can get a great head start on paying down debt that has been building.
- Begin planning your retirement fund. Adding money into a retirement fund is not only a sensible decision, but can have you financially stable when you reach retirement.
- Consider taking that class you’ve always wanted! There’s no better way to spend your money wisely than investing in yourself!
There are many sensible ways to spend your tax refund. Sure it’s easy to go out and spend money on things you really want, but in the long run, using your refund wisely can help pave the way to a more financially stable and fulfilling life. If you’re curious as to how to become more financially responsible, don’t hesitate to contact the Honolulu CPA firm, Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC for any questions you might have.
For many small-business owners, it’s a good idea to have an active accountant that can give advice from the very beginning of your business. However, not all accountants are equal! Choosing the right accountant for your business can be a very daunting and stressful task if you don’t exactly know what to look for. When looking for a CPA or accountant it’s important to take the following into consideration:
- Ask yourself whether the person communicates well.
- Can this person be contacted easily in case of an emergency?
- Ask basic questions about small business book keeping practices to test the candidate’s knowledge of the topic.
- Find a CPA that understands entreprenual spirit and doesn’t speak negatively about small business.
- Find a CPA that doesn’t only speak in jargon. If you can’t understand anything your CPA says, your relationship is doomed.
- Choose CPA that feels like a partner and understands your entreprenual dream.
It’s extremely crucial to hire a CPA that is kind, knowledgable, helpful and flexible. If you’re looking for a reliable CPA in Hawaii, consider Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC. Michael J. Yuda can answer any questions you might have about accounting, tax preparation, business consulting, and QuickBooks. This Honolulu CPA firm is here to answer any of your questions, just simply contact us here.
If you are a seasoned QuickBooks veteran, you probably already know how useful and beneficial this amazing program can be for your finances. If you’re not entirely sure if QuickBooks is for you, consider the following:
- QuickBooks allows you to manage your cash better. Using QuickBooks allows you to manage and maintain your finances, and accurately keeps track of spending and income.
- QuickBooks is less expensive than other programs that do the same tasks. Not only does QuickBooks provide an excellent value, but the numerous resources for free support makes learning and using QuickBooks extremely easy.
- Once you’ve gotten the hang of using QuickBooks, you’ll no longer need an outside accountant or bookkeeper to do your day-to-day books. QuickBooks will lessen the amount of money being spent on outsourcing your books, which in the long run can add up over time. Who doesn’t want more money in their pocket?
- QuickBooks allows you to create reports at anytime, so you always know where you stand.
QuickBooks is a powerful and useful tool that can help achieve financial stability and success for your business or personal finances. However, not everyone is well-equipped to master this program, and some folks just don’t have the time to handle their own QuickBooks bookkeeping. If you’re looking for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and CPA in Hawaii, contact Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC!
In today’s technological world, almost everyone is a smart phone user! We know Angry Birds is fun and all, but did you know apps exist that can actually help get your finances in order? If you’re trying to keep track of your finances by saving receipts and using a notepad and paper, it’s time to consider going digital! Below are some of the best personal finance apps you should download onto your smart phone!
- Mint: Mint is the powerhouse of personal finance applications. This app, designed by Intuit is 100% free and allows you to enter checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and investment accounts and provides a useful and comprehensive picture of your financial health. It’s like having a CPA in your pocket, but not quite as good!
- Personal Capital: Similar to Mint, this app allows you to manage your bank, credit and investment accounts all in one place. Personal Capital is great for those who just want a snapshot of their finances without a lot of bells and whistles.
- Debt Minder: If you’re burdened by large loan repayments, keep track of them with Debt Minder. This app is available on the iPhone for $0.99, and allows you to keep track of balances and accrued interest. Using color coded graphics and charts, Debt Minder provides an excellent snapshot of where your money is going.
With a plethora of personal finance apps available, keeping track of your financial health has never been more convenient. However, if your financial troubles are more extreme and you’re looking for a CPA in Hawaii, contact Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC!
It’s no secret that taxpayers can benefit greatly by hiring a CPA to help file their taxes. However, like many of life’s decisions, you should not select a CPA blindly. Before you spend your hard-earned cash on CPA services, there are a few questions you should be prepared to ask to ensure you’re selecting a skilled professional for your situation. When it comes to filing taxes, it’s important to remember that the tax industry is ever changing and an appropriate CPA should be well-versed in new or ongoing changes within the industry. When searching for the best suitable CPA, keep these following questions at hand:
- What licenses and background do you have?
- How long have you been in the tax business?
- Are there any particular tax-related issues that you specialize in?
- Do you outsource any of the work you do? Will you be readily available if any questions arise?
- Are you knowledgeable and experienced to handle my particular situation?
- Approximately how long will it take to complete my work?
- What are your current fees?
The most important factor to consider when selecting an experienced CPA to handle your taxes is whether or not they specialize and have immense knowledge on how to help with your specific problem. When searching for a competent and experienced CPA, don’t be afraid to ask questions. Always let a professional handle your tax return preparation, especially when you aren’t confident or well-versed to handle them yourself. If you’re looking for a dependable Honolulu CPA firm, Michael J. Yuda CPA, LLC can answer any questions you might have.
The thought probably never crosses your mind, but tax planning is an extremely integral piece of maintain a strong financial plan. Most people sadly don’t concentrate on tax planning, and scramble to get their taxes done every year so they can get the sweet little check! However, if you properly prepare for tax season, chances are your return will be much more satisfying. Tax return preparation should be maintained through an entire year, and not at the very last minute! Staying organized and keeping records is an excellent way to obtain a strong financial plan and get the most bang for your buck!
Taxes impact one’s financial well-being in a big way, especially for those who are self-employed or business owners. Take enough time to plan for the current year and make necessary adjustments to help keep things on track. Hiring a CPA is a great way to maintain financial success. Tax law and changing tax codes happen all the time, which can affect your taxes in a negative way. Tax return preparation can help you be ready if those changes are a factor for you. Taking control of your taxes and saving money is what tax planning is all about! Who doesn’t want to save more money? When you actively keep records of your spending, realizing what you’re paying for can help you make cuts much easier.
Tax return preparation will help you take control of your taxes, and be ready well in advance when tax day springs upon us. It’s important to always remember that the tax code is complicated, and Michael J. Yuda, CPA in Hawaii can help un-complicate them!